Project Management Programmes
The Project Management programme is ideal for those who wish to learn how to manage successfully large and medium size projects within private, public or non-profit sectors. The programme covers the entire project management cycle, including feasibility, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation. The course explores key project management techniques and tools such as problem analysis, cost-benefit analysis, stakeholder analysis, decision-making trees, work-breakdown structures, Gantt and PERT charts, and computer software. Critical success factors of project management are covered including quality, time, money, risk management, negotiation and conflict management, managing high performing teams, stakeholder management, procurement management and project report writing. Enrolling on this programme will prepare you to join an exclusive community of highly recognised project managers, and experience a new world of career advancement opportunities.
What Can You Expect?
• Gaining cutting edge project management knowledge and skills
• New career advancement opportunities
• Inspiration and confidence
• Networking opportunities with programme delegates, lecturers and Regenesys alumni
• Great return on investment
• Life-changing programme
Who Should Attend
This programme will benefit working professionals, unemployed graduates, entrepreneurs, consultants and
individuals who are interested in building or enhancing their career in project management across any of
the following industries: financial services, IT, engineering, manufacturing, government, health, education,
construction, agriculture, transport, media and entertainment, retail, energy, safety and security.
Topics covered include:
- Project management terminology, concepts and defi nitions
- Project feasibility
- Problem analysis
- Stakeholder analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Decision-making trees
- Project planning
- Work-breakdown structures,
- Gantt and PERT charts
- Project monitoring and risk management
- Quality management
- Time management
- Project finance management
- Procurement management
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Team development
- Project evaluation
- Project report writing
- Computer software
- Success and failure factors
We live in an age where every executive needs to build his/her career through ongoing professional development.
Dananda offers a range of short courses that create opportunities for individuals to network with industry participants, industry professionals and learners from different industries and gain exposure to the latest trends, discussions and thought provoking insights.
Access our online streamed classes, interactive sessions and various events in your country today for a way to grow professionally and personally through the power of education.
Are you ready to start a new career?
Dananda offers a significant opportunity to anyone interested in starting a career in business and project management, which includes a Dananda Job Guarantee.
This offering is a first in South Africa, where you will:
* Obtain world-class project management training and coaching
* Acquire job readiness assistance in preparing you for the workplace; including presentation skills, interview techniques, an understanding of work etiquette and how to go about finding your ideal job
* Participate in an internship programme in a leading company in South Africa during your training
* Receive the opportunity to present yourself as a qualified and competent incumbent, in at least three job interviews.
If we are not able to secure a full or part-time position for you within six months of completing your programme, then we will refund you a portion of your course fees. You will however have gained invaluable training and work experience.
Dananda works with leading South African and international businesses to place top quality students with companies that need skilled employees. Through our intensive training programmes we prepare talent for the workplace and ensure that they can demonstrate relevant skills and experience to make a contribution from the first day of their employment.
Through enhancing the skills of talented individuals, we can make this possible.
This programme requires hard work and dedication, and interested applicants will be carefully screened and selected to ensure that we are ultimately able to offer the best-suited positions to the best people.
If you want to change careers, or start one in the lucrative business world, then join this world-class programme today.
The cost for this programme is R 79,000 and includes:
* A comprehensive project management training course
* An internship within a leading organisation
* At least three job interviews
* An affordable payment plan